We have created the ultimate in wash rack solids handling. The new ESD Waste2Water, Inc. Solids Management System, or SMS, eliminates traditional, often large, Drive-in Pits or Multiple in ground sump pit systems. Our new Solids Management System has the capability of processing 80 gallons per minute to a pressure washer, while removing heavy solids in a quality closed loop and recycled wash water system. It alleviates the time consuming handling of sludge and solids out of in-ground pits, while producing a quality of recycled wash water never seen before.
The Process Is Simple:
The Wash Rack Operator begins to wash a piece of equipment. While cleaning the heavy solids off of rubberized tired equipment, tracked equipment, undercarriages, buckets, etc., larger heavy solids or rocks are left on the pad for easy removal. Water and sludge flow into a small sump area so a submersible sump pump can lift the sludge thru a static mixer. The water, sludge and heavy solids enter into a mixing tank allowing larger particles to coagulate and settle into a cone shaped tank. The water continues into an Inclined Plate Clarifier, further allowing the sludge to separate, while the water flows into either a Water Cannon Clarifier or Biological Treatment System.
The coagulated solids are then dispensed daily into an above ground solids hopper. Once filled, the Solids Hopper can either be dumped into a bucket of a frontend loader or moved and dumped via a forklift. The remaining grey water can either then pass thru a high volume wash system water cannon, 80 gallons a minute at 50 psi, or continue to be processed thru a Biological Wash Water Treatment System. The biological system provides oxygen to fixed film bacteria to rapidly degrade organic contaminants like oil, grease, gasoline, diesel fuel, herbicides and pesticides. This creates a clear “grey water” that can then be recycle back through a pressure washer.
The Benefits of the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package are too significant to ignore. But, here are just 5 of the benefits.
- Solids handling. Instead of the messy process of cleaning in-ground sumps or having to remove soupy solids from a drive in pit, the sludge is above ground where it can be dumped into a frontend loader or skid steer bucket.
- The Cost per gallon of water is impressive. Consider the idea of processing millions of gallons of water per year in a full close looped water recycling system. Your dollar will stretch with our environmentally friendly system.
- Reduced infrastructure, the below ground impact is minimal and the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package, eliminates the possibility of leaking sumps, which could potentially create an expensive environmental clean-up.
- Our system produces high quality grey water.
- A small Equipment Footprint. Because space is a commodity.
For these reasons and many more, allow a trained ESD Waste2Water, Inc. professional to design the system to fit your needs.
No matter your application, ESD Waste2Water Inc. can design, build and maintain a system that is sure to save you money, headache and time. Contact us for a consultation on how we can install an SMS Package at your business.