Earth Day is April 22nd, 2016. At ESD Waste2Water, Inc., our philosophy has always been to manufacture innovative, sustainable Environmental Wash Water and Remediation Equipment to protect Earth’s natural resources. It begins with awareness and can then lead to action – It’s as simple as fixing a leaking faucet or planting a tree. The following link is a resource to locate a local organization to volunteer: http://www.earthday.org. – do your part for Earth.
ESD Waste2Water, Inc is excited to announce the NEW Solids Management System (SMS) designed to handle solids above ground while recycling the wash water. The new wash pad design eliminates large in-ground sumps and drive-in pits saving on space and messy clean outs. The SMS is designed to process large amounts of sludge, mud and solid waste generated from washing in a closed loop recycling system. The waste is then placed into any easy to empty Solids Hopper. The SMS 700 & 800 are designed to greatly reduce operator maintenance for heavy wash applications so cleaning your equipment can be the main objective.
The Benefits of the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package are too significant to ignore. But, here are just 5 of the benefits.
- Solids handling. Instead of the messy process of cleaning in-ground sumps or having to remove soupy solids from a drive in pit, the sludge is above ground where it can be dumped into a frontend loader or skid steer bucket.
- The Cost per gallon of water is impressive. Consider the idea of processing millions of gallons of water per year in a full close looped water recycling system. Your dollar will stretch with our environmentally friendly system.
- Reduced infrastructure, the below ground impact is minimal and the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package, eliminates the possibility of leaking sumps, which could potentially create an expensive environmental clean-up.
- Our system produces high quality grey water.
- A small Equipment Footprint. Because space is a commodity.
ESD Waste2Water, Inc. is a manufacturer of Equipment Washing Closed Loop Wash Water Treatment Systems and Above Ground Wash Pads for a variety of industries that include:
Equipment Maintenance Facilities
Engine Repair Shops
Heavy Equipment Dealers
And many more..
Contact ESD Waste2Water, Inc. today.