ESD Waste2Water Inc.’s next generation Wash Water Treatment System is here. A combined TWO-PHASE System that is designed to separate the solids in an Incline Plate Clarifier making it easy for the operators to remove the sludge all while the Biological Treatment System consumes the organics (oils, greases, fuel residue, etc.) converting it into carbon dioxide and water. The incredible bi-product of this process is a clear “grey” water.
The ESD Waste2Water, Inc. Combo Unit is ideal for:
- Turf Equipment
- Golf Maintenance Facilities
- Forklifts / Scissor Lifts
- Heavy Mud Equipment (bulldozers, scrapers, dump trucks, front end loaders)
- Equipment Washing
- Rental Equipment
- Solid Waste Haulers
Additional advantages for this remarkable breakthrough:
- Small Equipment Footprint Size
- Ease of Operation
- Mud/Solids Handling
- High Volume Water Cannon Option
- Low Consumable Costs
The Combo Unit can easily be paired with an Above Ground Wash Pad System (Containment Island) for a portable closed loop system. Consult with your local ESD Waste2Water, Inc. Regional Manager to learn more.
Don’t forget to ask about a Rental Option!
ESD Waste2Water, Inc continues to develop and improve the ultimate solutions for Above Ground Wash Pads. The new Containment Island Above Ground Wash Pad System can be configured to meet your wash rack system requirements. The durable copolymer material coupled with optional Marine Grade Aluminum Walls ensure corrosion and product longevity. The Containment Island comes in a High or Low Profile wash water treatment systems and can be tailored to meet your specific project needs.
The above ground wash pad is easily installed at any project site. All that is required is a level stabilized surface. If an impervious surface already exists, then the Containment Island can be placed on top of that surface and installed in minutes. In addition to the Containment Island, the ESD SMS (Solids Management System) or any of the ESD Waste2Water Biological Systems, a site can be transformed into a closed-loop wash pad with recycle system to make your site environmentally friendly. The Portable Containment Island is ideal for:
- Golf Course Maintenance Facilities
- Golf Cart Washing
- Heavy Equipment Wash
- Rental Yards
- Car Wash Detail
- Mobile Decontamination
- Forklift Washing
All of our wash water treatment systems meet EPA regulations and have been developed to save you time, money and offer peace of mind. Contact ESD Waste2Water, Inc today and have one of our qualified staff offer a no obligation on site consultation.
ESD Waste2Water, Inc is excited to announce the NEW Solids Management System (SMS) designed to handle solids above ground while recycling the wash water. The new wash pad design eliminates large in-ground sumps and drive-in pits saving on space and messy clean outs. The SMS is designed to process large amounts of sludge, mud and solid waste generated from washing in a closed loop recycling system. The waste is then placed into any easy to empty Solids Hopper. The SMS 700 & 800 are designed to greatly reduce operator maintenance for heavy wash applications so cleaning your equipment can be the main objective.
The Benefits of the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package are too significant to ignore. But, here are just 5 of the benefits.
- Solids handling. Instead of the messy process of cleaning in-ground sumps or having to remove soupy solids from a drive in pit, the sludge is above ground where it can be dumped into a frontend loader or skid steer bucket.
- The Cost per gallon of water is impressive. Consider the idea of processing millions of gallons of water per year in a full close looped water recycling system. Your dollar will stretch with our environmentally friendly system.
- Reduced infrastructure, the below ground impact is minimal and the ESD Waste2Water, Inc. SMS Package, eliminates the possibility of leaking sumps, which could potentially create an expensive environmental clean-up.
- Our system produces high quality grey water.
- A small Equipment Footprint. Because space is a commodity.