ESD’s Soil Vapor Extraction Systems include blower or vacuum pump, TEFC or XP motor, moisture separator with high level switch, inlet filter and a prewired, pretested, custom NEMA IV control panel.
Vacuum gauges, flow indicators, temperature indicators and filtration can be specified per your application.
All components are fully integrated and prewired on a marine grade aluminum skid with optional custom sound attenuating enclosure. Soil Vapor Extraction Systems are easily integrated with new or existing GroundWater Systems.
Blowers / Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Claw Vacuum Pump
- Regenerative Blower
- Multi-stage Regenerative Blower
- Positive Displacement Blower
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
- Skid mounted, open trailer, enclosed trailer, custom enclosure or custom building
- Centrifugal or Progressive Cavity automatic pump out with level controls in clear sight tube
- Filter Vessels
- Liquid Phase and Vapor Phase Carbon Vessels
- Manifolds with flow indicators and gauges