ESD’s Liquid and Vapor Phase Carbon Vessels offer a wide variety of options for removal of hydrocarbons or chlorinated solvents from liquid or vapor processes.
ESD offers standard vessels with vapor flows to 4,000 CFM and liquid flows to 200 GPM.
Additionally, ESD engineers can design a custom vessel and media for any application.
Carbon Filter Vessels
ESD Waste2Water designs and manufactures a variety of carbon vessels for both liquid and vapor phase treatment applications. As with all of ESD’s equipment, our carbon vessels can be integrated into any ESD environmental remediation treatment system.
Liquid-Phase Carbon Vessels
ESD Waste2Water can design and supply liquid-phase carbon vessels for primary removal of volatile organic compounds from effluent streams.
Vapor-Phase Carbon Vessels
Air quality regulations often limit the discharge of volatiles to the ambient air from air strippers, soil vapor extraction systems, or dual phase vacuum extraction systems. ESD can design and supply a vapor-phase carbon vessel to help meet these regulations.
- Steel, fiberglass or 5052 H32 marine grade aluminum construction
- Access ports for carbon change out
- Wide variety of media engineered for your requirements
- Stainless steel construction
- High vacuum or pressure vessels
- High vacuum or high pressure switches
- Vacuum or pressure transmitters
- Custom hose sets
- Carbon change out
- Skid mounted, open trailer, enclosed trailer, custom enclosure or custom building